Monday 28 October 2013

Matao's birthday Celebration..!! (1st post)

Date: 12 Oct 2013 
Venue:  Starview Restaurant.,Megamall Prai 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, MY BROTHER AND MY GRANDPA.. 

Last 2 weekends, my mom suggested that we go for a birthday celebration for those who is born on October. Me, my brother and my grandpa also born at October and decided to celebrate at some hotel buffet. So my dad and I went for a survey some hotel see how much to book for a table dinner. We not really into buffet style because some foods are already cool and some stuff are not delicious. 

End up we went for restaurant in prai instead. I had been for this restaurant 3rd time in a year.. ><
1st : During Chinese new year to eat their Seafood Bowl (Pun Choy)

2nd time: during Chinese New year too.. come for my-ex company who treat us for a dinner. 
3rd time: on Oct.. my birthday month. 


Here is the menu and we decided to book the middle package. 
ok.. honestly, can't read Chinese words and went to read and reserve for Chinese restaurant is really killing me. I only knew some words which is not hard for me and listening 100% for me. 
the translation make me even blur than I ever imagine. 
Sometimes I knew this dish in Chinese pronunciation but not in English.. so it really took me sometimes to understand. 

This Menu is a little bit easy for me to understand but when you went to other Chinese restaurant, they totally translate it from chinese to english which they don't even care vocabulary, grammar and how the sentence to sound like. They just simply Google translate it. gosh..!! 

I hate this feeling.. I rather wait giraffe or my dad to order for me. (lucky i found a giraffe who knew how to read Chinese) 
Sometimes I will just look at the pictures or peek beside table and see what they having and order the same one. 


my brother and grandpa.. 
enjoying eating their sharkfin soup while another hand with pork rib
damn enjoy his life eating.. 


Braised Baby Abalone w Seasonal Veges
小 汤 鲍 扒 四 蔬


' Szechuan ' Style Pork Ribs
川 式 烧 焗 肉 骨 排


Five Combinations
 五 福 喜 相 逢

There are some pictures but I dint took for it.
We are all busying eating and eating until the last dish we surrender due to our stomach almost explore.. 
All their dishes are really damn big portion. 

I'm really suggested you guys to have a try,
For my quote : NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW!! 

There gonna 2nd celebration at my house.. hehe.. See you guys at the next post..


The end for the first celebration with my lovely family..  



Love,
Matao
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment