Tuesday 1 October 2013

Enjoying Weekend with friends and giraffe..

Its was Malaysia Independence Day, and we all decide to have a one day trip to Penang Island.. haha.. Does it sound weird because I stay next to the island which took me 20 mins to reach the island and yet we still wanna to have a trip there. 

Yea, it only took me 20 mins to reach my college as previous during my college time I took only 20  min to reach the college from my house and yet no one believe me. grrr..!!
My class start at 10am and i get my ass out from the house around 9.40am which I will reach sharp at 10am if there is no traffic jam but it usually won't happen because it already passed the rushing hour. Sometimes I just dislike using bridge, if there is accident happen the bridge gonna jam like hell. Everyone just gonna stop and stare, if one car stop and the other car also slow down it make the bridge jam. PLS DONT STOP AND STARE BECAUSE ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Our Penang Bridge that connect mainland and island. Its the longest bridge is Malaysia and 4th longest bridge in South Island. 

Ok.. long story, short story: lets skip to activity I done with them. Firstly, we planned to have our brunch at Pulau Tikus one of the foodcourt but to our suprise it didn't open.. argh..!! we have to search for our foods again and end up we just simply stop by one of the food court. We used 45 mins to reach our destination and that's the most hungry I ever had. 

3 destination we had been for the whole day. Firstly we went to Gurney Paragon and when I step in i saw H&M outlet.. oh my god.. This is so huge..!! and I turn to giraffe..
Me: Can I simply choose 1 and buy it?(while showing him the price tag) 
Giraffe: (he gave me a deep stare) No.. !! its so expensive 
Me: but its worth to buy.. you see this is the dress i brought from KL outlet and its still look brand new ( while showing him my dress I wore on that day) 
Giraffe: ok.. up to you den.. 
Me: yipppey...!! 

Due to my friends bored at there, I didn't shop much and just have a look. Giraffe promise to bring me over next time so that I have more time to choose. I even planned to buy bikini there coz it look sexy.. hmm...!! deciding..!!.


2nd destination we went to Berlin's House(Strait Quay) for a drink which I end up have a Starbucks coffee. I had just run for toilet 2 times in a day due to last night consumption lot of alcohol. 

Isn't they look like brothers?? haha..!! 
They always wore the same pattern of shirts. Maybe they have the same taste. 
This picture took by me by secretly.. muahaha..!!


Me and giraffe on the day. 
Took at Berlin's House.. I only had my coffee while others have the beer.. 
damn sad case...!! :(


Ok...!! so here is our 3rd destination. 
Our dinner..!! romantic dinner..!! 
We went THE SHIP.
Fatt win some football match and so kind to treat us The Ship. Since they didn't when there before so me and giraffe went again. We just went there on April when giraffe celebrate his 25th birthday and here we go again in half year time. 

I order one tea pot of chinese tea. Its cooling outside due to raining pour for the whole weeks. So I choosed Chinese tea which most chinese people believe that it can help our body to clean all those fats /oils.



My Spagetti of the day. Oh my.. I really really realllyyyy never thought it will come like this.. I really thought that they will serve me better than this coz their price is a bit expensive. 
End up I had such lose hope, the feeling like from 10th floor jump down. The look its not appetite..!! hello.. pls kindly serve me some vege..!! i cant see any vege.. you can just put some decoration on it right? put some carrot or broccoli.. If not due to my stomach upside down on that day, I won't  order this for myself. damn regret after I saw this plate...!! 
As for the taste..!! well.. you can comment from the picture I saw you above. 

I CAN COOK THIS BETTER...!!! 


Picture of me behind the ship. Its so dark..!! 
I wanna took again due to I lost my pictures when I jailbreak my phone.. :( 
so I asked giraffe to snap it back for me for the same post.. 

me..!! 


US..!!!  
ok.. sorry for the ugly look of him carry my bag.. its too heavy so I always asked him to help me carry.. 



US again..!! 

Us.. hahah..!! 
now you know why im calling him giraffe. 
This is our height when standing together..!!
I'm just at his shoulder...!! 


Picture with this ladies is my pressure. 
She is just so beautiful. 
Nice to meet you Thesa. :)
btw.. she is from Philippines. 


Love 
M@tao
xoxo..!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment