Hi fellow readers and love cooking mummy or daddy, let me share 4 recipes with you. Sharing is caring. At the end of my post I will show you 4 types of delicious foods that made from US potatoes. The recipes will go from Malaysia to Korea, stay tune for Oppa lovers. You can simply walk to groceries store to buy US potatoes.
Before I start, let me write about this event that I attended on 25th August 2017. Thank you for invitation to watch Chef Audee Cheah cooked four dishes with US potatoes.
Speech from Mr Richard
Speech from Ms Khoo An Jo
Our chef of the day, Chef Audee Cheah
I have the opportunity to help Chef Audee in cooking curry chicken. This is my first time cooking with a Chef, nervous, hand shaking, but its fun. I really enjoy the moment. Thank you Chef for letting me to help you.
BENEFITS of US potatoes.
*Please eat potatoes with the skin on. All nutrition is on the skin.*
- Potatoes provide the carbohydrate, potassium and energy that you need.
- Potatoes contain as much if not more of several essential vitamins and minerals than spaghetti, brown rice or whole wheat bread.
- Carbohydrate is the primary fuel for your brain and key source of energy for muscles.
- A medium (5.2 ounce @ 148 gram) skin on potato contains 26 grams of carbohydrates.
- Potatoes have even more potassium than a medium size banana.
- Potassium is an important electrolyte that aids in muscle, cardiovascular and nervous system function.
- A medium (5.2 ounce @ 148 gram) skin on potato contains 620 milligrams of potassium.
- Potatoes are more energy packed than any other popular vegetables.
- Adequate energy intake supports optimal body functions.
- It's critical to take in the appropriate number of calories to match the demands of your day.
- A medium (5.2 ounces @ 148 gram) skin on potato contains 110 calories.
US Potato Categories :
ok readers, as promise, below are the 4 recipes. Is easy as abc.
- U.S Potato and Prawn Kerabu
- Curry Chicken Stuffed U.S Potatoes
- Kimchi Seaweed U.S Lattice Cut Fries
- Chili Flavoured U.S Potato Wedges in Lettuce Cups
Ok readers, that all for this post. Good luck for trying.
Stay tune for other recipes in other blog post.