Thursday 20 February 2014

CNY 2014 Photo Shooting with giraffe

Here is the random post of us wearing Chinese tradition clothes which we will not wore during normal times and only chinese New Year. SO, my Cheongsam I wore it twice in 2 years.. haha.. cheapsake right? but who cares.. who wanna waste that money to buy another wan.. I might think of buying another when the color is changing or getting bored. Lol.. 
I think cheongsam is getting expensive. Last time I see its codt around RM 100++ and you can get damn stunning and elegant. Now it will cost around RM 130++ which is the normal one and the color a bit fade out due to they keep it for so long that no people buying. 

Ok, get to the point, I guess I'm getting out of idea what to write in this blog. 
Let's me show you some pictures of it. 

I was helping giraffe on his (wait, what does guy version call.. let me google it) and then one of my friend said "wait wait, pause with the post. I wanna snap this moment. This moment is nice." You know who you are. hahah..!! anyway this is nice...!! 




Asking Felicia help me with some pictures of him and me. I wanna ours picture with traditional clothes for long time. Since last year, when we brought the traditional clothes. 

and den they said no... this one im look too short. 
ok.. other post den. 


and they asked him to seat down due to his is too long.. haha.. i mean he is too tall.. 
I always said him "who call you born to be so tall" and he gonna reply " who call you to born so short" lol.. wtf.. I'm tall enough ok?  





and then I get and idea.. 
I stand on a stool. hahaha.. yet im just same height with him.. wtf.. 
sometimes Im wondering am I that short?? lol.. 


I think this picture you will saw my knee is around his waist.. 
which me i standing a stool.. haha.. 


Here is the combination of all the photos. 
Hope we can have more and more years and picture together. 



The end..!!





2 comments: