Friday 14 February 2014

Muffin day

Date: 18.1.2014 
Venue: home 

Brought this pack few days ago at Billion supermarket when I followed my parents for Chinese New Year shopping which we did it every year. As us for Chinese we have to stock up all fridge and food cabinet with lots of foods, I mean a lot which can last you 2 weeks foods. That is crazy. We have to stock up drinks for relatives or friends who come for a visit during Chinese new year time. Foods for prayers. 

Ok come back to my baking muffin stories,found this pack and flip it to read the steps to bake it. I was like woah.. it so easy. what we need is just mixed all the dry ingredient with some eggs and water. If we baked from zero, we have to prepared some ingredients and start from below. 



front box.. look delicious right? I know.. 
I can't wait to start and taste it. 


back of the box.. here are the steps you need to follow...



muffin cup..



divide all the mixer to 12 small cups. 


WAITING..  cross finger that it taste good... 
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 min 
.
.
.
.
.
5 min
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok..almost almost...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~ tadaaaa .... ~~



The overflow muffin.. 
hahah.. ok la.. i over put in one cup.. so it become like this 
how ugly is it.. but most important delicious k?

adding some with decoration.. 
decorate it with fondant... 


hahaha.. sorry for the shaky hand.. 
end up it look so ugly.. but giraffe said it taste good with it.. 
so be proud of it la.. haha


More food to come.. I used to bake lot of cakes or cookies or make some sushi.. 
But my family stomach are to small to fill in all my foods.
but now I have giraffe.. He gonna become my next rat test.. haha..!! 
you must only said delicious k? never said it taste er.. bad.. 


THE END~~ !










No comments:

Post a Comment