Tuesday 25 February 2014

Indian meet Western Foods

Venue: Restaurant Sri Ananda Bahwan, Tanjung Bungah
(Just opposite paradise hotel)
Date: 9 February 2014

Ok, suddenly he decide to celebrate it on weekends which is 5 days before the actual date. We both dislike to go on the actual date due to crowded and the foods will be not taste good. That is for sure. Why we need to paid double price which we can have it for normal price on the normal day. 
So decided to celebrate early and called me to prepared and off we go to Indian cruise. 

Why I decide to have Indian food because we are bored to western foods. Every time celebration we have western so why not just have something special although they do not have valentine decoration. 


OOTD: 
Shirt: Padini
Pant: Padini
Belt: RM 5 shop
Phone: Iphone 5s Gold 
Room: my room

Picture below before wearing spec. I feel so hard to make up with out my contact lenses. Imagine my eyesight power are around 500++ and I have to stand freaking near to the mirror for a better view. So I have to run up and down inside my room to get my make up. My make up's mirror are damn far and I barely see. Cross finger my make up outcome will be ok.. 
and guess what.. haha..!! its better den just a OK..

No spec and no contact lenses..  

With specs and no contact lenses. 
only good in pictures but when I look myself in mirror I feel weird.. 


Ok.. went to the indian restaurant. 
The roof 


The environment


OK... come have a look at their menu.. I think you need to zoom it for a better view. 
How hard to understand the menu which some in english-tamil... wtf.. This is my first time reading and translate to my brain so hard until I get damn frustrated. 
Wtf is Aloo Ghabi???
Gobi Tikka?? what's that??

**Pls kindly put some pictures for us to understand more. I know you will get frustrated too if you explain every meal to your customers and I also feel bad to asked you one by one. It just my opinion la.. don't feel bad about it. This is because the waiter there getting a bit frustrated due to we take the order slow and read one by one. They didn't even introduce their famous dish and I just feel like walk away and never come back. I told giraffe I will never come back to this restaurant again because they gave me such face to the first time comers like me, but when I ate the foods, it taste good. Ok.. I will come again only I feel so.. ** 



Cauliflower Crispy Fried 


Chicken Mohgalai 
(I also don't know what is this.. but what I knew its a type of curry.. haha..!!)


Briyani Rice
(This I know, coz I had it before at malay's wedding)

Roti Tissue
(This confirm everyone know how it taste and how to call it, coz we can simply order at mamak restaurant and this taste good.. one of our dessert) 


Vegetarian Banana Leaf
Vege Meals
(we order it after we look at the next table having it. We wanna have this at first but in the menu they don't write Banana Leaf but wrote as Vege meals!! who know its a banana leaf)

Picture with giraffe 

and then we went a for a walk at the beach with is just opposite the restaurant. 






Giraffe squatting while holding my bag...lol
He enjoying watching people playing ski boat. 


force him for a camera and he said im camera shy.. wtf.. 

After that, we rush to Kek Lok Si before end of CNY and guess what.. Its freaking jam and we can't manage to go to the highest part. argh.. feel sad about it. 

Kek Lok Si 
It smells good.. argh.. I mean the flower.. 
This should be crysthenum chrysanthemum. The longest name ever for me to spell it out. 
The power of GOOGLE.. 


The lighting.. 
They only will be open on the 1st day of Chinese New year until 15th of Chinese New Year. 
So grab the chance to have a look and for sure it gonna pack like sardin and everyone sweating with one kind of smells.. eyew...!! ><




2014 is a horse year. 
So every where also decorating with horses





I had been there when I was little kid. Let me guess around 7 years old.. 
LOl.. i asked my dad and he said how can i rmbr.. So roughly 7..


Western Style Celebration
Surprise..!! 
hahah.. He told me that he is not working on the Valentine day but too bad I had to work as normal from 9-6 and he had to wait me at home. After I finish my work, normally he would rush me to go bath and took me to dinner but today he said I'm not hungry and he fetch me back his home. 

I knew that something happen and not gonna put any high hope on that because the more high hope I put the more heart break it will. 

I almost just walk out with the car key, when I keep telling him I's so hungry that I need the dinner right now and yet he keep telling me he is not hungry. OK.. I shall wait until he is really hungry. 

After awhile, he called to the kitchen and show me the foods. I was like, you cooked me a dinner and its a heart shape on it. haha..!! not bad la the taste, you know la he worked as a chef. 

Thanks love, although the surprise sucks coz I can feel it.. haha.. 
but yet still nice you did cook me a valentine's dinner. 


The heart shape fish and no chips.. lol



Ok.. that's how I passed my 2014 Valentine's day with him. This is the 2nd time I celebrate with him. Hope there is still more to go. 


The end...!!





No comments:

Post a Comment