Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hong Kong Trip with family on 2013 CNY

Date: 10-14 February 2013 
Venue: Hong Kong 

Another Chinese new year is around the corner. It only left 1 month to go.. I still remember when I said, haiya still half year to go and now only left 1 month to go.. Every one is busying buying  new clothes for them self and I didn't waste the opportunity to buy my own favorite clothes. This is the month where I will spend the most in the whole year.. Damn!! I should start to save money from the beginish of the year so that I can cover up the cost. 

I saw every where also YEAR END SALES!!! DAMN it.. this is the most poisonous for us as ladies. We will get heart attack when the shop post up 70% discount..!! This is where most of their bonus gone very fast.. OK.. cut the crap.. 

I wanna wrote about holiday me and my family spend last Chinese new year, I mean 2013 Chinese New Year. We went to Hong Kong for 5 days 4 night which most of the shop close on the 1st day. I also not sure why my parents choose to go on this weekend to Chinese country which they also celebrating chinese new year. But lucky we went with a trip or you can said a group. There will be arrangement made by them and we just follow.

Its winter over Hong Kong but not as cold as I feel in Beijing. The highest temperature will go to 17°c in the morning but will as low as 10°c when sun set. 



my bro said.. come sis have pictures here. 
I see lot TVB drama shot movies here around park.. I was like ok, come 


Mong Kok City View 











Hand print of Hong Kong Artist.. some of them already pass away but proud of. 

Bruce Lee 

my bro asked me " why are your hand up in the air?" 
and guess what I told him 
"you see, your background gonna be a lot of people and no one can see you. so when you raise your hand and confirm they saw you in the picture" 
hahah!! 
Sometimes I do hate this when we went China.. There is really a lot people walking up and down and they don't even care you are taking photos. They will just walk by like no body business. Sometimes you will get photos of them digging their nose.. Wtf.. eyewww..!!  


The next few pictures will be inside wax museum that is a MUST VISIT list in Hong Kong. 
Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong 
Its around RM 100++ per person.. and this is really expensive which sometimes I feel its worth it. 


Cecilia Cheung

Kelly Chen 

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 
damn.. if this is their actual height.. 
IM SO SHORT AND TINY..!!

Robert Pattison @ Edward Cullen

The most honour Princess Diana.. 
She is so tall and beautiful. 

Mahatma Gandhi


Actually I'm not really knew who he is but I knew he in one of the China person. 
and I just borrow his chair to seat beside because my leg are tiring.. 
and I guess with his face expression he will said " you're welcome my lady"
hahaha..!!

Elbert Einstein
Can I have half of his brain?? he is damn clever person for formulas and maths. 


my favorite character.. even my car are fully with their dolls. 
Mcdull and his mum 

Guess who 
Marilyn Moore 

The world most tall person in the world
Yao Ming
How to dating which such a tall person?? If wanna gave his a surprise kiss also hard.. 
which I have to tell him to wait I need bring a ladder. I don't think a chair is enough for me to kiss his forehead.. hahaha!! 


David Beckham..
so handsome la..!! I want to meet his in person.. 

Tiger Woods 
World famous golf player

Madonna

Lady Gaga
At least I can found some one who is the same height as me. 
Others are damn tall la.. 

Louis Koo 

Miriam Yeung 

Bollywood famous Actor. 
Amitabh Bachcham 
(Name of course I can't rmbr,haha.. i'm google search of course) 


Humphrey Bogart.. 
He seem familiar to me.. but I can't recall what movie he is acting... 


Leon Lai 
Hong Kong Super Star.

Twins.. 





Hong Kong City View at night. 
I am the highest hill in Hong Kong to wait for fireworks.. 
Damn it.. too many people and I hardly slight thru to watch. End up I'm watching thru people's Ipad who was filming. 



random picture of Hong Kong apartment. 
I think this little apartment cost 60% of their monthly salary. 


Yes.. for me its damn cold add in the wind which I need a thicker jacket. 
hahaha..!! look like snowing there right? actually no la.. it just that I can't stand the cold wind which when I took this picture around 9-10am. Temp around 12°c

random picture

oh sand.. Nice and soft sand in Hong Kong 
BUT accordingly to my tour guide, they buy the sand from some where else and add in.. 
lol..!! i tot how good to be in Hong Kong beach.. 

Yue Lao 
(Chinese believe that this old man here will help you to find and tie a knot with your partner, some sort like Cupid)
My mom said you need to touch him so that he can find a good husband for you. I'm not just gonna touch it but im gonna hug it. So means you will give me really really nice husband right? 
hahahaha..!! 






Below pictures will be snap inside HONG KONG DISNEYLAND... 

Mini Mouse.. 

Hahaha.. couple shirt with this little girl.. 


Waiting to watch the parade.. Damn nice.. 
Worth to wait under the sunny sun and sticky people's skin beside you. 


Jumbo 

Parade



Mickey and his gang.. 

Goofy and Donald Duck 

Chipmunks




Winnie the Pooh 



Minnie and Pluto 

Mickey Mouse


Pluto 


Tiger 


Winnie the Pooh 


Princess Snow White 


Beauty and The Beast 
Belle


Cinderella


Sleeping Beauty 
Princess Aurora


Argh.. everyone so pretty..

I dont know your name.. or maybe you don't have a name.. ><


The Lion King 
Rafiki 

Lilo 












At ShenZhen... There even cooler den Hong Kong.. Lucky I did bring this winter jacket with me.
















OK la.. I think end of the post d.. 

Its really a long long post.. damn it.. took me a year to post it.. 
This year CNY we only went for Langkawi trip. 

stay tune for it.. 













No comments:

Post a Comment