Friday 3 January 2014

Saved puppy and their mama..

Blog thru iPad while watching astro on demand because my lazy mood feel so lazy to open my laptop.. Trying my best to upload all those blog I saved in my draft.. It's 2014 and I still have draft of last year.. So my blog gonna be lot of crap and jumping time.. Hahah!! 

Who care.. Important that I can wrote all in my blog as I think my blog become part of my brain to help me remember what happen.. Haha.. I know la..my brain can't remember all those important stuff even giraffe always cold me for that.. Lol!!

Anyway, skip all crap.. This post gonna talk about my mom and I saved just born puppy. My mom come back and told me there puppy and some look like my pass away dog. Oh.. I miss him so much.. 

That time was raining and decided to put umbrella for her.. She didn't even attack us but trying to sniff us what we trying to do.. I guess she knew we are trying to put umbrella for her.. 

Beside us, there is also few people fed her with some foods. They are so nice to her.. Hehe.. After 1 week I think I saw they build house for her with some leftover woods too bad I didn't snap that part..



Picture of her and her puppy.. I scare to go in further.. 
Later she bite my iPhone how.. So have to zoom la.. 



But now she and her puppy not there.. Some of the neighbor take her and her puny for adoption. They bring all of them to their factory to be a night guard .. Happy to hear that rather than they have no foods and place to stay.. 

Happy ending.. 
Night.. And sayonara!!












No comments:

Post a Comment