Friday 22 November 2013

NH Vege F'bre Plus

Recently I had been drinking this every night before my dinner because I feel that I always ha a big portion during my dinner and I don't know why.. >< During breakfast or even lunch I barely eat or just simply picked a foods and eat. If I eat a lot during my breakfast and I will skip my lunch and straight to dinner. SOO, during dinner time I will be hungry. I guess this is the wrong way to diet.. need to eat even a little bit of foods. 

I read this pack from newspaper and they recommend us to drink for a balance diet. 
Ok.. let me copy a little bit information from their webpage. hahaha..!! This is what you call lazy people lazy work. 

About NH Vege F’bre Plus
NH Vege F’bre Plus is a nutritious fibre drink formulated for Asians with hectic lifestyles, imbalanced diets and weight problems. Made from 100% natural ingredients, it is a natural source of insoluble and soluble fibres that maintains bowel regularity and replenishes the body with rich botanical nutrients for general well-being. It complements any weight management program by expelling toxins out from the body, increases the body’s metabolic rate and prevents the body from absorbing excessive carbohydrate, fat and calories

How does NH Vege F’bre Plus work?
NH Vege F’bre Plus improves your health in 4 PHASES

1
Blocks
It is the only fibre drink in the market that prevents the absorption of excessive carbohydrate, fat and calories from your daily meals. It manages your weight by limiting the absorption of carbohydrate and fat by the body and prevents them from turning into fat cells. Your weight management program becomes easy with a cup of of NH Vege F’bre Plus daily!
 
2
Cleanses
The onslaught of toxins we take in today, over time, overwhelms our body’s detoxifying system as well as exhausts our digestive system. If toxins are not flushed out regularly, it reabsorbs back to the bloodstream and puts our health at risk. NH Vege F’bre Plus promotes optimum intestinal health, relieves constipation and flushes out waste, toxins and excessive fat from the body. Expect better nutrient absorption and notice your energy levels going up after the accumulated waste and toxins are expelled from the body.
 
3
Balances
Unhealthy eating habits like a high intake of meat and processed food and a lower intake of green vegetables will upset the pH balance in the body. Our cells are unable to function well in an acidic environment, thus leaving us lethargic. NH Vege F’bre Plus balances the pH level in the body for optimum body function and better immunity.
 
4
Wholesome
NH Vege F’bre Plus provides rich botanical nutrients and minerals. It is a good substitute for green vegetables for those who lack green vegetables and have more meat in their diet. Its’ high antioxidant activity protects your cells from free radical damage and improves your skin health.
 


Front box 
15g x 15 Sachets 


Back of the box 


I will mix it with soya bean or lemon or vitamin c.. 
It can cover a little bit of the smell and the taste. 
It tasted damn vege and a bit hard to swallow actually. So I decided to put in a bit of taste to cover it up. So I normally will mix it with vitamin c.. Planing to 1 stone kill to birds. Haha..!! 
Both also good for own body right? so mix it up and drink it. 


This is how it look like when it pour it out. Look a bit disgusting right? haha!! 
actually it smell nice when I pour it out from that packets. It smell like a lot of fruits blend it together and I thought it will be taste good.. End up I speechless but the clever of me mix with some drinks. *blush* 

Ok.. Lets see how it works after 1 month. 


I will be back.. ^^








2 comments:

  1. Hi, may i know whats the result after drinking this? Im gonna give this a try if it works :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, for me its only useful for every day toilet break but not for diet.. I went to toilet really lot of times per day till not enough nutrients left at my body.. I think different body react differently. Maybe you can buy small pack to have a try first. :)

      Delete