Thursday 3 October 2013

Company Farewell.. July 2013

Venue: FM Global Logistics Sdn Bhd (Based in Penang)

Its been my draft for a long time. Sorry for the late update. Don't know why I don't know how to blog this post or maybe coz I lazy to edit those pictures of me which I look damn OL pattern. 
With naked face, dressing like aunties and with only slippers inside the office. Its more easy for me to run up and down from ground floor to 2nd floor. 

I had been resign for the biggest logistics company in Penang. hmm.. don't ask me why I thinking of resign, its definitely not because of salary, because of some personal stuff and I also wanted to helping my dad out at his office. Its really feel sour when I see my dad alone handle from A-Z on his own. Maybe in future I'm gonna become like him. Lady boss. muahaha..!! 



My colleagues are so nice to me. They even planned to do me a small small farewell for me. My HOD went out early on the day itself to buy everyone lunch and cake for me. I know they will buy lunch but I never think of there is a cake. argh.. feeling touch.. Thank you Joanna for the lovely cake and lunch. She had to drive all the way to buy us lunch which is really a big portion. ><

Honestly, all my colleagues are really nice to me. I'm just a white paper who had a zero experience in logistics although I spend 3 years plus to study Logistics paper and they willing spend their time to teach me everything that they know. I think my department is the noisy I had ever seen. If pencil or ruler fall down to the floor you are unable to hear it but for others dept, when you drop a single pencil everyone gonna stop their work and turn around to look a you with a stare. Sometimes when you are on the phone with customers, you unable to hear the opposite of them talking to you.. due to to much voices around the department. hahaha..!! 

Anyway I'm here to thank to all my collegues who is so nice to me although sometimes its over my limit. hehe.. anyway wanna thank to my HOD (Joanna) who she always guide me from A-Z. 2nd (Kak Aida) who also guide me lot of stuff. 3rd (Kak Mazni) must thanks her first if not she gonna chase me with a thick "rotan".. haha..!! she did help me but mostly she help me to cure sleepiness When ever I feel damn sleepy I'm gonna stand there and talk to her.. hehe..!! Abg Malek, Own, Izazi and all the operation gang.. thank you so much for teaching me in custom form. Oh.. wont forget the Transport team (Syed, Daniel, Zam,Alimin)  and import dept team (Peik Ei, Azura, and so on..).. arrigator..!! 

Sorry if I miss anyone in my list.. I'm here to thanks everyone who helping me in when I have the trouble. 

Love you guys..!!

Here are the pictures I took with them 2 days before I leave the company..:

Nasi Kerabu.. 
cooked by Kak Aida..

Nasi Kerabu..
damn delicious.. Hope to have it again. 
but she told me that its a little bit hard to prepared by her own.. its ok... 
I will always rmbr the taste :)

my farewell cake.. 


me and the cake.. 
lot of ppl thought its my birthday.. ><

Me with the Import dept ladies. 
Still got few of them but they went out for lunch. 

cutting cake time.. 
><..
 they force me to said some speech.. end up I just said thank you coz im speechless.. 
I'm not prepared for this.. 
Sorry for the rubbish under the table.. btw its not rubbish.. all also customers sample. 


Import & Export Forwarding team..








The group..


Spotted them playing my hair.. ><



Memories till the end.. 
Cherish all the moment when we work together as a team. No matter how hard is it. 
miss you guys.. 

THE END..!!


Love :
Matao, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment