Thursday 24 October 2013

His name is Scooby aka Bi..


Scooby is one of our family member.. 
His name is named by me of course. My dad decided to take him as pet and asked me what should we name him and I said Scooby Doo..!! I get the inspiration from the movie of course. Scooby Doo~~!!
We did named him as Scooby Yee with adding our surname.. hahaha..!! Thats also given by our relatives when they come to our house during cny. 






I can't remember when my mom bring him back to our house but I remember when he is home his eyes still shut close and still need mom's milk. Btw, FYI he is not an expensive dog which we buy but my mom found him at market. She saw his mom is giving birth and saw this dog is so cute and bring him home. 

Yes, he is born at morning market which I never saw his parents before nor he also never seen his own parents before. He might reunite with them one day when he went heaven, I believe that. 

We will miss him whenever we go holiday, my mom will always think of will scooby have enough foods to fed or enough water to drinks when we went for holiday. 

After a long holiday, when we come back scooby will be the most happier person to greet us. He will shake his tail non stop and keep licking our hand. Most obvious thing is he getting thinner.. >< he dont eat dog foods or can foods. He like a human. He love eating rice with chicken, papaya and yogurt. So when we go holiday we have to gave him a lot of dogs biscuit to him and told him thats the only foods you left when we not a home. He rather starve den eat the dog biscuit.. what a dog.. !!





His favourite part.. Sleep everywhere he come find a place. 
haha.. he will sleep after dinner, settle his own business and come in the house. 
I will get a pillow put under his head and cover him with some cloths.. 
* A human need a pillow when sleeping right? so do the dog.*


Ok.. this pictures is all about hiding place. 
He will hide under the computer table when there is a thunder, fireworks even a plastic bag. 




He knew he couldn't fit under this table but yet he still wanna go in. 
Im not sure why he choose this table. ><
I was wondering he might think "although the place is tiny, i dont care.I can put half my body is more den enough." 

Ok.. i know you guys are looking at the table leg.. haha.. I think that's my dad hard-work. 
I think the table leg are spoils because its non stainless steel table and what my dad do is putting 4 empty can and seal it with some cement lastly paint it with the red paint which last time painted my house toilet door. 

















*shy for the camera*

















heart melting to just look at his back.. he have a sexy back which so warm to hug.. 


We all love you scooby.. 
How wish you can read my blog.
oh.. im start missing him while writing this blog.. back home Im gonna hug and kiss you.. hehe.. 




Love, 
your owner 
Matao


No comments:

Post a Comment