Friday 18 October 2013

[Flash Back] Happy Graduation day !!

Date: November 2012
Venue: Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya. 

Here we go.. Im still smiling when ever I look back to see all this pictures. 
I guess my mom will be the most happy person in the world coz she finally can tel the whole "kampung" (village) that her daughter is graduate with a square hat (Mortar Board) 
In our culture, we never call that as Mortar Board and we named it as Square Hat because it shape as square. haha..!! 

My graduation at KL , so we have to drove all the way to KL, (Malaysia main capital) to attend my ceremony. I drove all the way to kl, damn stress ok. 
Drove my dad new car, raining damn heavily on the highway which is freaking hard to see the road, damn freaking jam when reached the toll of the Petaling Jaya, need based on the GPS and road sign.. 
damn stress ok..!! but my sis husband said onli for kl u stress.. I drove alone all the way to JB. 
OK you win..><

Giraffe had brought me a bouquet of graduation flowers early and I had to carry all the way to KL for a pictures. It save our money to buy it from there. Confirm it gonna be freaking expensive and sucking blood. 

We had some shower and we head to KL town area. We leave out of town area. 
We had our dinner and I do some shopping with my parents.

ok.. long story short story.. 
Lets jump to the graduation ceremony event which held the next day. 
Wake up early in the morning to prepared my self for own make up, and hair do. 

After that I register my name and took the gaun which is never iron. 
The mortar board a bit old.. ><

my mom helping me adjusting the hat/cap.. 
gosh.. I cant rmbr whats this cal.. 
and then I went for Google and search for it. 
Its name MORTAR BOARD..
I did some home work before I upload to blog.. 


my parents and I 
with the bouquet of my graduation flowers. which is damn heavy.. 



Parents and brother.. 























yee lun.. 
we are like buddies.. ><








group photos.. 

helping my dad with my robe.. 
hahaha.!! 
and the professor congrats my dad when he passed by.. 
he tot my dad is one of the graduation students.. hahaha!!! 


me of the day. 
bouquet from giraffe. 

ok.. u know why i complain of the gaun at the first place. 
you can see from this pictures.. 
why dont they just iron before handle to us.. haiz..

anyway .. 

Happy Graduation to me and pls start working..!! 
no more graduation la.. 
or maybe after I took my Master and then PHD.. 



The End 


Love, 
Matao ,xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment