Tuesday 22 October 2013

Crazy little niece..!!

Venue: my house 

Haha..!! Today I'm gonna post something different from my post. I remember how she grown up so fast that she is now 6 years old. I still remember when she was brought back home to our house when she was so little and tiny little hand and leg. She wont make so much noise and wont spoil my stuff. 

She grown up to be like an adult. I'm still wondering how come this little child doesn't like to watch cartoon and she only love to watch adult movie such as astro on demand. She wont even turn to cartoon network to watch. wtf.. Does she understand what they trying to mean?

Sometimes she gonna be a good child but sometimes she gonna be a naughty. She will treat you good when she really need something and turn to opposite side when she do not need you help. 

One day when I was playing with my dad DSLR, she was posting happily in front of my camera. She keep asking me to snap her photos while she hair dying her hair. As you can see below some of her pictures. 










we din even teach her how to post. how come you knew??
this day child are really damn clever den us last time. 




Cherish all the moment when your child are still younger and innocent .
They are not small kid for the whole life as they will grow older and older. 

THE END 


Love, 
Matao 



No comments:

Post a Comment