Monday 5 May 2014

Underwater Picture ~~ Swimming

This gonna be a short blog about the waterproof casing that I brought the other day. I have seen lots people posting pictures underwater but the other day when I went to Perhentian Island, I cant found the cheap price for this casing. Only after I back from the island. Wtf.. 

So, why not I just buy and then I can keep until I went for another trip to island. I just bring it to swimming pool for a try first and guess what it really work.. haha...!! Not bad outcome 

The ONLY hard is we hard press the capture button due to our thumb are cold inside water, so the only way to use is the air.. The air inside the bag. Fully utilize it everyone.. haha..! 
I learn this after a few try. !! 

Not an easy job to keep trying ok. I have to hold my breath under water and come up for air and go in again and ok, I get how to use it...

Btw, I brought it from lelong.com


Yea.. This is took by Iphone4.. Not bad right?? The only bad is the water.. 
You know la.. so many people go in the water and the water become a bit blur not that crystal clear.. 





What girls do when you have a front camera.. haha..!! BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIE..!! 




Trying to smile inside the water.. it work.. haha.. but you will left out of oxygen really fast..

trying to seat







No comments:

Post a Comment