Friday 2 May 2014

Matao's Baking Recipe ~~ Cake Pop

Cake Pop

I saw this cute cake pop from YouTube channel when I was viewing how to make banana muffin the other day. Then saw this cute cake pop and think why not have a try. This cake pop really took time to make it. You can serve it if you are in a hurry for a party or you are lack of time. It will took around 2 days for a nice serving. 

First you have to bake a cake first (any cake you like) I had baked butter cake and why not have a try first. I asked my mom not to finish up my cake so that I can make cake pop. 
Its actually looks like lollipop but when you bite it, inside will be a cake. How brilliant the idea. 

I don't have the cake a picture of my cake but I will show you after I bake another cake but I have a video of how people doing cake pop. 

YouTube Channel: 

Here are the recipes: 
  1. any brand of chocolate that you like (melt it inside the microwave) 
  2. stick
  3. cake 
  4. any some decoration 







Here are my cake pop.. 
Oh it taste so good. The combination of the chocolate and the cake but the thing I dislike, its too sweet for me. Maybe I should try to minus the amount of sugar inside the cake or used dark chocolate to balance up the sweetness of the cake pop. 

But too bad for Malaysia weather, chocolate melt real fast is such weather, you have to eat asap so that the chocolate wont melt and if wont fall of. 


Have a try people.. Like it said.. It really taste good..!! hehe..

The End.. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment