Monday 12 May 2014

Giraffe 2014 Birthday Celebration

Date: 17 April 2014 
Venue: The Cruise, Penang 

Brought coupon from Living Social the other day but whose knows you have to book and get the booking number. That's my first time buying and the last time I were used to Groupon which you have to book but some of the time the restaurant won't be full. So I decided not to book, end when straight to The Cruise, guess what happen. They asked me for booking number and I said I didn't book, at first they don't let me redeem but lucky I come early and there is less customers and they let me redeem the coupon. 

Fuh.. save lots of cash here. If not it will cost us 100++ for 2 person meal and I have to come all the way to Penang to clear off the coupon. 

So moral of the story, Pls book for all the coupon that you have brought it. 

Here is the view, not bad right??


There, they wrote is neat and nicely on the board which my back facing it.. lol.. 
how would I know..>< 

Old type of CD and bike. 


Ok.. done for the environment.. 
Lets us jump to the food pictures that me n him orders.. 
SHALL WE?? 
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Mushroom Soup
This is the MUST to order.. fuh.. damn good..

 Milk-Milk. (actually its soya milk) fml..!!


 Spaghetti with Lamb 


 Spaghetti with Beef 



 Twelve Cup ~~ Crepe 


 Last but not least, giraffe birthday cake from me.. hehe..~~


 Giraffe with his cake..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BI.. 


 But first let me take a selfie with him... hahahah..!! 



MOTD of the day: 
Dress: few years ago, not sure where did I brought it. 
Blazer: Autocity
Slipper: Flipper



Hope We can still celebrate more and more for your birthday.. 
Love you and Happy Birthday. 


The End...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment