Wednesday 23 July 2014

Kate Summer Make Up Workshop

Brand:
Kate

Campaign:
Kate Summer Beauty Workshop

Event Details
Date: Sunday 29th June
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: Euro Deli Biergarten (Ground Floor Plaza Gurney)



Come on ladies and gentlemen; let me show you how a girl can transform from pale look to a beauty within minutes. Thanks to Kate Summer makeup accessories.  I’m so glad that Kate invited me to their workshop to share some make up tips for us. Make up always the BFF for women and who don’t use make up. You can just kick of my blog.. haha.. Even a single BB cream, mascara or eyeliner it’s a part of makeup. We as women have to put some make up so that we look bright and most importantly confident. I start using my mom make up when I small. I always use to seat beside my mom and watch her put on lipstick, face powder and of course I did steal to my mom lipsticks and do it on my lips.. Haha.. Girl’s right, we always want to be beauty and there are no ugly women but only lazy women which I learn from the Kate Makeup Guru.  So girls, come on, stand up from your lazy chair and start to learn make up with Kate Summer.

Last Sunday, I have invited by Kate Summer to attend their workshop at Penang and I really learn a lot of stuffs. I always find my face get oily easily with our Malaysia weather humid, hot and dry.  After 2-3 hours under the sun, my face gonna become very shinny due to my face oil coming out.  I really enjoy my morning with Kate Summer workshop, as the makeup Guru really share with us his experience of make up with some famous artist such ask Karen Mok and Pussy Cat Dolls.

Sometimes I feel very hard to remove my eyes makeup especially the mascara, even my eyes getting red and my mascara are not 100% complete clean but when I used Freshel Cleansing Lotion all my eyes makeup easily been remove. I’m gonna stock out this bottle soon to save my eyes getting red.. 


The second product that impresses me is their Kate Eyebrow mascara which makes my eyebrow look more natural than before. My eyebrows always make me look like Shin Chan or fierce but with this I can happily said bye bye to my Shin Chan Eyebrow.




My third product that does impress me is Kate Slim Create Powder.  We as Asian always wanted a higher nose, higher cheek bone or slimmer cheek. So, I said we can save thousand ringgits to have face plastic surgery in Korea and you can purchase this in Watson at RM59. Cheap right? It’s much cheaper then you went to a plastic surgery.  Hahaha.. 


Beauty Tips from Kate Summer workshop:
1) After BB, CC cream or liquid foundation, we have to use loose foundation and not face powder because if we use face powder we will double layer of foundation on our face and it gonna look very thick. 

2) I never knew that our eyebrow have to be at least 2 fingers in between our eyes area. If it’s too near our eyes will be look like narrow or if it’s too far away it will make our face look too wide.  So girls, before u decide to trim you eyebrows make sure you measure it with your fingers first before it’s too late.. hehe..  This picture is to show you girls how I normally measure my eyebrow before I fill in my eyebrow with eyebrow pencil. 




3) To having bigger and brighter eyes, we have draw eyeliner between our lashes. By using black eyeliner; fill in the gap between your upper lashes.  After that, you can draw a thin layer or eyeliner, close to your lashes to have a natural makeup. 



After the workshop done, the first things I will do are to purchase their eyebrow mascara. Like I said in my blog earlier, I hate to be recognized or get stare from people because of my shin chan eyebrow. So I purchase that to have as natural as possible for my eyebrow.  


Come boys and girls, let’s join Kate Facebook and like their facebook to have more information about the Kate Products, honestly its really good and easily to apply. Within minutes you have natural makeup on your face and you will have full confident once you step out from your house.

Here is the link : Kate Malaysia Facebook


Ok.. Before I end my blog.. Let me show you how the event goes on that day.

1) Snap picture before the event start. 
                           

2) The makeup artist getting prepared his stuff before sharing/ starting the class. 
                                 

3)  Tons of color on the table.. 
                                  


4) His tools, that’s a lot.. hmm.. 
                               


5) Kate, Liquid foundation 
                             

6) Kate, Eyeshadow
                    

7) Kate, Dual Fibre Mascara 
                              

8) Asked for some tips, correct my wrong by him.. Trying my best not to move.. haha.

9) Another picture of me.. 

10) Here is the picture with the makeup Guru/ Artist. 

11) Last but not least … Picture of us after the makeover. 



I will ended my blog with  2 videos from Kate. 
1)


2)





No comments:

Post a Comment