Wednesday 16 July 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary ~~

Date: 16 June 2014 
Its been 2 years we been seen together. I never knew that time flies so fast where I can still remember the 1st time I went to his house meet all his family member. I feel so shy when I step in to his house but now no more. There is really up and down between us which almost drove us apart but I know he is the one who will always pull back on the same track. I believe we will be together for a long time until we getting white hair. 

At first, our planning is making own sweet and romantic candle light dinner at my house but due to some reason and lazy we cancel that. Last min look thru groupon to search for sales foods. Lol.. End up we found nothing and my pig brain come out and idea, how about having Japanese foods near my house area. 

Lets us take selfie before we going for our dinner celebration. This have become a trend in worldwide. So, what to do we just follow the trend right? (don't wan to be the most outdated person in the world) I always choose for Japanese foods for celebration because I get bored with western foods and most important Japanese foods wont be as high calories as western foods. Right?? Good choice.. hehe.. 

haha.. body getting old so I have to start taking care of my own body before its too late. The higher your age, the higher percentage you will get sick. 

Lets us take a selfie first. 


I'm having my romantic candle light dinner at here. No la.. its not dark at all.. lol.. 
Choose this restaurant for a try. 

Shunka Japanese family Restaurant (opposite butterworth Library)
Address: No.13A, Butterworth Business City Centre,
Jalan Raja Uda, 12300 Butterworth, Penang. 
Tel : 04-324 2288



Lets see the environment. I guess this boss really put a lot of afford to their decoration. You can see from the picture, even their roof also got decoration. 




the small kitchen


See.. I told you.. even the wall also got decoration. lol


Ok.. lets us too a picture first before start our dinner, which I'm super hungry at that time. 
Picture have to credit to someone. Can I mention you?? haha.. coz I know this little girl wanted to be secret that time. 



His small little steamboat. 
Small Kimchi Nabe 
(which I don't really recommend those who hate vege. Lol.. Its full of veggies, taufu, mushroom and 2-3 big prawns.)

This is so delicious.
Even I look at the picture, I feel hungry and saliva is dropping out from my mouth. You have to order this..

1) Butabara (pork stewer)
2) Asparagus Bacon
3)Enoki Bacon

This is my set. I still prefer ordering set when we going this kind of restaurant. You know, I can have my favorite chawanmushi, misso soups, salad and fruits in the same tray, same time and same amount to pay.
It come with white Japanese but I love to put sweet sauce over my rice. It taste better.
Clever right? save cost a bit la.. 

Ok.. last but no least.
Here give you a kiss before I end my blog.
Hope we can celebrate many more years together. 



The End.. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment