Thursday 4 July 2013

Photo Shooting with dear Felicia.. ^^

Photo shooting with my precious dear Felicia

Its suddenly that we want to have photo shooting and we had planned a Christmas theme for our photo shooting but end up we cant a suitable dress and a Christmas tree. The most important is the tree, I had try to borrow with my cousin but the tree seem dusty and keep in store room for a long time. 
So we end up just do some simply photo shooting. 
We did our own assistant for lighting, holding the lamp, the light.. hahah!! im just kidding, we are not that pro yet, we just simply hold a thing which is for light. Erm.. im not sure what it really called, it seem like a  car sunshade for me.. hehe.. 


Photographer: Donovan Tan  
(Readers you can contact with this photographer as he is my friend, I'm pretty sure that he can satisfied the demand. Kindly contact him thru facebook if you are interested in it. You can also view some of his art work from his facebook.) 


My partner: Felicia 



Here are some pictures he took for us, Its a little bit dark coz its located at my house.. haha..!! After done all those shooting, it almost midnight. Thanks for the patient Donovan to shoot some photos for us.. hehe..!! 
























The end.. !!


Love
Matao.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment