Monday 20 October 2014

Kate Make Up ~~ 2014

Hello sunshine..
Its been long time I updating my blog. Fuh.. I guess its been month since my last post. So here my short blog about Kate products. I have been their workshop few months back and they are so gorgeous to send me their products. I never used this products before but now I'm starting to use their products which automatically its become one of my favorite product in make up list. You can easily get this products in Watson, Guardian and etc. 

Here are the products they sent to me: 

1) Kate Cover Concealer for Cover 
(highly recommend because the size is small..haha.. easy to bring any where) 

2) Kate Slim Create Powder for Cover 
(highly recommend too.. its really create the slim face) 
but you also can use eyeshadow is you are run out of this. 

3) Kate Mineral Loose Foundation 

4) Kate Eyebrow Mascara 
(highly recommend) 

5) Kate Slim Gel Pencil

6) Kate Super Sharp Liner 
(highly recommend, its really really super sharp) 

7)Kate Eyebrow Pencil 
oh, i just realize I have this.. damn.. I have search from my make up box.. 

8)Kate Lasting Base for Cover 


The end.. 



1 comment: