Thursday 5 September 2013

Invitation to Wacoal Salute Reigning Supreme Showcase

PRE-EVENT- Wacoal Salute Reigning Supreme Showcase

This is my first time get invited to clothing event.argh..!!! getting excited coz they had specified STRICTLY FOR LADIES. Sorry guys you are not allowed to attend coz this is a bra event. There show be a few models with only bras walking down the runaway. Past few weeks I had received email from Criz(blogger event) and agree immediately after I saw goodies worth RM 200 for RSVP bloggers. (sorry for the money face, but I really give my heart to come as I'm not staying at the island and from my house to Gurney Plaza will be around 45 mins to 1 hours if its not peak hours, some more its Friday). Btw, I will try to snap some goods photos to show you guys who unable to attend..*feeling proud to be lady* haha..!! 


Ok.. I will stop my crap and will continue blogging after I attend the event in this coming Friday (which is tomorrow.. -.-) Hope to meet some others bloggers in the event. see you guys soon.. 



2 comments:

  1. Aiks.. I thought for ladies only but got a giraffe there? LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..!! my personal assistant and driver..

    ReplyDelete