Friday 17 May 2013

Hello Kitty In the House..

Hello Kitty In the house.. I have been eating MCD for almost a month.. This is just to collect 4 sets Hello Kitty.. I'm asking my friends and Bi to help me eat the sets.. Thanks for him for helping me to think which mcd is more lesser people will going and for sure there will have stocks.. Sunway mcd already sold out the second day the hello kitty come out.. So he suggested we went Carefour,Seberang Jaya to have mcd.. Btw now Carefour already change management to Aeon.. The foods there really not fresh at all.. I can feel all the foods are left over from yesterday but because of Hello Kitty I purchase the foods..  

Here are the pictures I snap.. I don't know since when I love hello kitty.. Maybe coz its pink!! I love pink., :) 


Hamburglar Hello Kitty

Grimace Hello Kitty 

Birdie Hello Kitty 

Ronald McDonald Hello Kitty

The side view 

Another side view.. Hello Kitty :) 


Lastly.. The 4 Hello kitty :) 


Love 
Matao 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment